Struggling with your MLED installation? Needing some help with your system configuration? Here's where to turn to if things don't go as expected and you need help, or if you simply want to discuss MLED or read about the latest happenings in MLED development.
Join the MLED Mailing List
The best place to get MLED-specific help as well as the latest news is the MLED Mailing List.
- Check out the MLED Mailing List Archives.
- Join the list by sending an empty email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the word
subscribein the subject. The list engine will automatically send you a confirmation request. Reply without editing anything. After a short while, you will receive a mail confirming your mailing list membership.
- Once you're a member, you can send messages to email@example.com.
- To unsubscribe from the mailing list, send an empty mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the word
unsubscribein the subject.
This mailing list is MLED's primary communication channel.
Use the LinuxQuestions.org forums
Before heading off to LQ, make sure to know if your question relates either to Slackware Linux in general or to MLED specifically.
- The Microlinux/MLED forum is another good place to get MLED-specific help.
- Give the Slackware forum a shot if your question is about Slackware Linux in general.
I'm user kikinovak on LQ, and I'm hanging out there quite often.
Get professional support
If you're a company, you might need professional support, e. g. someone to yell at when things go wrong. :o)
My France-based company Microlinux installs GNU/Linux servers, desktops and networks and provides support for them.